Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

jesus lol

pudding, rock paper.. paper...paper.. bamf. even more perfect was the gay sasuke lol. a bit too perfect though..

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

love it

i love how i could hear the pages in the background being flipped around lol along with the hard words causing you to stutter lol. good job, again.

Modified Lizardgirldance Modified Lizardgirldance

its ok.

the edit to the girls is nice but the animation in the background kinda sucks. make the hips look more like the dancing one mabye also make the background picture smaller to be able to see more. also make the legs move too. mabye add more than just a stick figure dick too lol. do whatever though.

Nin10doh Babes Nin10doh Babes

not bad

i liked it for the most part, add more pictures mabye some of your own drawings. hell maybe even add a sex scene or something if you really want to get those rating up! i really only saw one picture that sucked. continue on!

Tom Fulps Penis Tom Fulps Penis

crap...

i missed a whisle point :(, anyways, best hope tom dont find out. who knows he might laugh. so far the only thing i really laughed at was your comments back to people (EX: fap fap fap) try making it longer though. could turn into something better

Heil responds:

only whistle points are the reviews honey

HL - Up My Balls!! HL - Up My Balls!!

not bad

the concept was nice and it made me laugh but i'd say make the music and the actual words appear at the same time. its hard to keep up otherwise.

MarioNintendo responds:

Ok, thanks! I'll try to fix that next time! Too bad, I kinda liked the fact that they were in sync.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

wow

nice and funny, im just surprised the fur fans out there aint going crazy about the Pokemon being blurred lol.

Gummy Man Gummy Man

wow...

p.o.s..... this is exactly why anyone under the age of 16 shouldn't make flashes, that includes 14 year olds... also the whole flashy thing... seriously? dude i just wanna have a seizure right now so i could sue you guys, you do know that's possible right? due to lack of warnings...

supertomx65 responds:

Eat my short DICK.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

wow....just wow

this is like... straight out of an acid trip. this will also make you cut off your face if your doing acid im almost sure of it lol. animation was good but demented.

This Is Sparta! (Remix) This Is Sparta! (Remix)

perfect

really nice animation with the faces adding on to the other clips...funniest part was the fat kid with the two swords...loved the song too